I got my knitting machine out. I do not only have a yarn stash that is too big - and I mean too big, though some people say your yarn stash can never be too big, but it's getting to me, it takes up way too much space in my house - but also have way too many charity shop aquisitions that need processing. They are usually made from thinner yarn so I thought some machine knitting is needed. This is to become a red and pink top, one side red the other pink. I opened up two short sleeved silk tops for this one and doubled the yarn. It still knits at quite a fine gauge. The red and pink are not as loud as they look in this rather bad, spur-of-the-moment picture. I will try and post a better one in the next few days. I had quite a hard time getting used to the machine again. I had to open up parts of the jumper about five times because I had forgotten which button to press on the shuttle to make needles in D position not knit, for example (it's very simple in fact, no button to push), or stitches suddenly fell off and I couldn't figure out why. No pain, no gain, I suppose. I've now got the last sleeve to knit and then it's washing and a lot of sewing this weekend. The things you do to look good on a budget.